Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wedding Pictures-- Ceremony



"...as a bride adorns herself..." (Isaiah 61:10)



"...as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest..." (Isaiah 61:10)



"The voice of my beloved!  Behold, he comes, leaping over the mountains, bounding over the hills." (Song of Solomon 2:8)



"You have captivated my heart, my sister, my bride;" (Song of Solomon 4:9)



"...for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready;"  (Revelation 19:7)

"And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."  (Revelation 21:2)



"Hear, my son, your father's instruction..."  (Proverbs 1:8)



"Hear, O daughter, and consider, and incline your ear:



...forget your people and your father's house, and the king will desire your beauty."  (Psalm 45:10-11)



"Therefore a man shall...hold fast to his wife..."  (Genesis 2:24)




 "For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church..."  (Ephesians 5:23)



"I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine;"  (Song of Solomon 6:3)



"What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate."  (Mark 10:9)



"Let him kiss me..."  (Song of Solomon 1:2)



"As the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you."  (Isaiah 62:5)



"Fathers... bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord."  (Ephesians 6:4)



"The voice of mirth and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride, the voices of those who sing, as they bring thank offerings to the house of the LORD;"  (Jeremiah 33:11)



"My beloved speaks and says to me: 'Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away..."  (Song of Solomon 2:10"

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. I just love the scriptures and pictures you chose!

    ReplyDelete